Vinmail offers businesses and software website application to manage launch and create online email marketing campaigns as well as HTML newsletters. The Service is not allowed to send unrequested email called Spam.View our AntiSpam Policy. By clicking the option 'I accept these terms and conditions', you agree to accept these Terms and Conditions,, which in other words are referred to as the “Agreement”:
2. The Services rendering by Vinmail are available only to those who can agree with the legally engulfed contracts.
3. You have to complete the registration form provided on the Sign Up page in order to qualify to use the Services. You are required to furnish complete, accurate, current and true information about yourself as requested in the registration form. You are responsible to keep up the security of your account, passwords, and files and also for all usages of your account and of the Services that come under your name. However, Vinmail has the right to reject the registration, or cancel accounts, if it views the same as unsuitable.
1. The Services of Vinmail are subject to a regular payment as fees with respect to the monthly, biannual or annual subscription schemes. Once you finished your free trial period, you will have a notification via email about the termination of your free trial period. Your access to your account will be held up unless you make the payment as per the monthly, biannual, or annual subscription plans you have chosen.
2. Monthly, biannual or annual subscription plans are billed monthly, biannually or annually beforehand as per the Fee Schedule selected by you at the time of sign up. The monthly, biannually or annually send credits expire at the end of each period whereas Nonexpiring Extra Credits do not. The Fee Schedule, comprising of subscriber levels and prices, are subject to alter at any time.
3. Payment of your Vinmail subscriptions can also be made by a valid credit card acceptable at Vinmail email marketing by using the Payment Tech transaction system. For monthly, biannually or annually subscription plans, you hereby authorize Vinmail to charge your credit card for such amounts on a regular basis. This is generally possible on the renewal date of your Subscription to Vinmail. For any reason, if Vinmail is unable to collect automatic payment via your credit card, you will be acknowledged via email and your Vinmail account will be out of action until the payment is collected.
4. Cancellation and subscriptions changes – It is possible for you to cancel, upgrade or downgrade your existing subscription at any time. If you want to upgrade or downgrade your periodic subscription plan, you can do so by contacting our Billing Department. Cancellations must be carried out five (5) business days ahead of your next billing date to avert further charges.
5. Any additional characteristic such as URL, Header or Footer is billed monthly or biannually in advance as per the Fee Schedule chosen by you while signed up. The Fee Schedule may be changed at any time.
6. Vinmail allows you to upload up to 20 mailing lists, each with up to 250,000 contacts. Addition of additional mailing lists can be carried out at an extra cost.
7. Apart from the credits offered by your Periodic plan, you may also purchase Extra Credits having non expiring feature whenever you require them.
1. This is a service related Agreement by which you are not granting any license to any software. You will not, either directly or indirectly: disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile or on the other hand, effort to discover the object code, source code or inherent structure, algorithms or ideas or found at or through the Services or any documentation, software or data related to the Services ("Bulk Email Software"); remove any branded notices or labels from the Services or any Software, translate, modify, or create derived works with respect to the Services or any Software; or pledge, assign, copy, distribute or otherwise transfer or restrain rights to the Services or any Software.
2. You acknowledge and agree that Vinmail and the Vinmail email marketing company names, logos and all related products as well as service names, design marks and slogans, are the assets owned by Vinmail or its associates or suppliers. You are not accredited to use any of these “Marks” in any publicity, advertising or any other moneymaking manner as the case may be, without prior written consent from Vinmail authorities. Your usage of the Services discusses no ownership on the title, the Services, the Marks or the Software. You also do not have any sale rights over the Service, the Software or the Marks.
3. You concur that you will not access or otherwise utilize third party mailing lists in association with arranging or sharing out unwanted email to any third party. Even though Vinmail has no commitment to observe the content given by you or operation of the Services, we (Vinmail) may do so if needed or take away any such content or forbid any use of Vinmail, if it believes it as (or is charged to be) a violation of the aforementioned clause.
4. You have to agree to collaborate with and render reasonable help to Vinmail for promoting as well as advertising through the service.
6. Vinmail staff will review all new accounts, in order to verify and make sure that no Spam or illegal contents will be passed through our network. In such accounts, a hold limit for sending messages may be placed, until the reviewing is finished.
7. You agree and guarantee without any options that any elements of text, photos, graphics, trademarks, logos, designs, or other artworks done for Vinmail for the addition of a personalized template created by Vinmail for you are owned by you, or you have permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will indemnify, protect, hold harmless and defend Vinmail as well as its associate Parties from any claim or legal proceeding arising from the application of such factors provided by you.
1. If your account is brought to an end due to fraud, Spam and other such complaints, the amounts collected in advance from you will not be given back under any circumstances.
2. You can also terminate your Agreement at any occasion by forwarding a message to the email ID info@Vinmail.in
3. Vinmail will remove any of your archived data content within a timeframe of 90 days from the date of termination.
Use of the Services and any trust by you upon the Services, any action taken by you because of such use or reliance, is at your own risk. Vinmail neither assures that the services will be either continuous or error free nor does it make any warranty about the results that may be received from the utilization of the Services.
To the maximum allowed extent of the law, under no circumstances and under no legal theory, contract, tort, or otherwise, shall Vinmail or any of its underlying service providers, information providers, business partners, account providers, employees, distributors, licensors, agents or any other related party be liable to you or any other person for any money damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, reliance cover or consequential damages, even if Vinmail or any of the Related Parties have been informed of the chances of such damages, or for any claim by any other party.